:: followers ::

:: me myself and i ::

My photo
Before you judge me get to know me first. You can't tell your heart what to do because it does it all on its own. Life ain't easy. I didn't wish to be everything to everyone but i did wish to be something to someone.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sincerity..?

Salam..

Hurm..I am just wondering why i put sincerity as a title..i just want to discover why there is not easy for people to make the other feel their sincerity..


Sincerity is generally understood to be truth in word and act. One who means what he says is sincere person. One who does not mean he says is not sincere man, and is perhaps even a hypocrite. Because of its purity the term "sincerity" has endeared us..

SO, is it not enough for me to categorize as a sincere man..?huk3..

No comments: