:: followers ::

:: me myself and i ::

My photo
Before you judge me get to know me first. You can't tell your heart what to do because it does it all on its own. Life ain't easy. I didn't wish to be everything to everyone but i did wish to be something to someone.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life Before Computer.

Some facts to ponder upon.

  • A memory was something that you lost with age
  • An application was for employment
  • A program was a TV show
  • A cursor used profanity
  • A keyboard was a piano
  • A web was a spider's home
  • A hard drive was a long trip on the road
  • A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
  • And if you had a 3 1/2 inch floppy...you just hoped nobody found out


p.s : yang bagusnya masa ni najwa latif pun belum boleh nak up-kan diri sebab youtube tade lagi. Kesimpulannya, disebabkan komputer wujud la lagu cinta muka buku wujud :P *tade kena mengena*

No comments: